Monday, February 23, 2009

Here I am...

I'm back. It's been a while since I've been around, but I'm still here. I have high hopes to be a more consistent blogger in the future. For now, I'll post an interesting use of my Crop a Dile 2. My oldest daughter has been having fine motor issues related to her seizures. I went to the store in search of lacing activities for her to practice. We found some toddler version lacing games, but they seemed too simplistic for her. I kept looking it over (thick foam shapes) & pondering how I could make more holes in it to increase the challenge. Then it came to me, I have a Crop a Dile long reach!! It was just sitting back there in my little craft space waiting for a great calling. It worked wonders. Of course, we all know my Madison is thrilled that I made the game harder for her. She'll just get the beginning course on "what's harder makes you stronger"!! Gotta love it. Well, that's all for now. I'll add pics later to make this more entertaining. Till later....go Crop a Dile!!!!!

No comments: